on South Vancouver Island, BC Canada
Asparagus, Basil, Beets, Cauliflower, Carrots, Celery, Cherries, Currants, Gooseberries, Kale, Lavender, Lettuce, Lemon Verbena, Mushrooms, New Potatoes, Onions (Green), Peas, Saskatoon Berries, Sockeye Salmon, Strawberries....
Why Eat Local?
When you make the choice to support locally grown & produced foods, you:
- protect farmland, ensuring local food security
- support & grow community
- preserve artisan & heritage practices
- make greater connections to your food
- enjoy fresh, naturally ripened & nutritious food
- slow down & savor the goodness